Information International Associates, Inc. (IIa), an award-winning information and knowledge management company, is seeking an open source researcher, who is fluent in English and at least near fluent in reading and writing Russian. This position is located in Dayton Ohio.
- Conduct English and Russian language database and Internet searches
- Order/procure English and Russian materials, including, but not limited to, books and serials
- Seek out new scientific, technical, political, cultural, and military publications or information sources, either in print or online
- Establish and maintain contacts with publishers, institutes, and other publication sources worldwide
- Perform other duties as assigned, such as serials management
This position requires US citizenship.
- Must be fluent in English and at least near fluent in reading and writing Russian
- Must be diplomatic and professional in relations with coworkers and others
- Must be able to work in a small, non-traditional special library environment with limited daily contact with library clients
- Possess flexibility and innovativeness in approach to accomplishing tasks
- Exhibit better than average understanding of how to accomplish common computing tasks
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must have excellent Web searching skills
- Must possess a Bachelor's Degree or higher in any subject.
- A Master's Degree in Library Science is preferred, but not required for this position.
Qualified candidates please access our web page, www.iiaweb.com, complete the online forms, and submit electronically.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Information International Associates Inc. - 30+ days ago