The Orthopedic And Spine Inpatient Surgical (O.A.S.I.S) Hospital is a newly opened hospital established to set a new standard for excellence and patient satisfaction in the delivery of orthopedic and spinal surgery. OASIS provides excellent patient services and the highest level of care, with the overall goal of improving the delivery of healthcare in Maricopa County and beyond.
Our singular focus is the state-of-the-art care of musculoskeletal conditions including joint replacement, spine surgery and other reconstructive procedures. Our goal is to provide first-class surgical services for the community in a safe, comfortable and welcoming environment; one in which we would be happy to treat our own families.
Under the direct supervision of the Director of Surgical Services, the Operating Room EVS Tech provides terminal cleaning services in the perioperative setting and assists in the maintenance of a safe, clean environment. The OR EVS Tech has the following responsibilities:
* Follows specific procedure to perform terminal cleaning of the operating room, pre-op and PACU areas of the hospital
* Uses industrial cleaning agents and equipment following appropriate safety procedures
* Clean and re-make stretchers/beds
* Turnover all OR rooms between cases
* Stock all assigned areas
* Transport equipment as directed
* Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required
Shift: Two 10 hour or Three 8 hour shifts per week.
Skills / Requirements
* High school diploma or GED required
* Effective written and verbal communication skills in English
* 1 year EVS/housekeeping experience in a hospital or healthcare setting preferred
* Heavy lifting also required (50+lbs)
OASIS Hospital - 15 months ago
Oasis Hospital is located in the quieter, more traditional city of Al Ain, in the United Arab Emirates, an easy 90 min drive from the...