Operation’s Support Specialist
The Operations Support Specialist provides integrated training and operations performance consulting for military project sites. The Operations Support Specialist is responsible for partnering with the DPMs, Vice President of Training and Development and Executive Managers to identify training needs at project sites within his or her region, deliver training programs and recommend solutions for improving employee and resident satisfaction.
- Provide Training Support for Process Map Implementation
- Provide integrated Yardi and Task Training
- Serve as performance consultant to local site leadership, including the DPM, Property Manager and Director of Maintenance
- Identify gaps in performance
- Address training needs to close gaps
- Report work environment needs and make recommendations to site leadership
- Assist with individual employee development plans
- Assist with the planning, training and rollout of company initiatives
- Ensures site employees are in compliance with required company training
Employee and Resident Satisfaction
- Partners with DPMs to monitor resident satisfaction and implement resident satisfaction survey action plans
- Partners with DPMs and Executive Managers to monitor employee satisfaction and implement employee satisfaction survey action plans
- Maintains accurate, neat and orderly records
- Manages travel expenses and completes expense reports in a timely manner in accordance with company travel and expense policies
- Performs special assignments as needed or as requested by the Vice President of Training or Executive Manager
- Executes such other responsibilities as determined by the Vice President of Training or Executive Manager
WinnCompanies Corporate Culture & Benefits
- Education: Associates or Bachelor’s degree required. Business related degree preferred
- Experience: 3 – 5 years of Property Management or Maintenance experience preferred. 1 – 3 years of training experience preferred.
- Certification / Licensure: Industry certifications preferred
- Software/Hardware: Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Experience with Yardi or other industry software preferred.
- Skill Requirements:
- Excellent spelling, grammar and written communication skills.
- Ability to present information in a public setting
- Ability to build positive working relationships
- Ability to work effectively and positively with team members, military families, and individuals at all levels of different organizations.
- Ability to inspire other to participate
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work
- Able to work to deadlines and work under pressure
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems using sound judgement
- Analytical Skills – Ability to assess a situation, gather information systematically to establish fact and identify key issues
Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized owner, developer and manager of real estate. Our company is over three thousand employees strong, with a presence in 23 states.
We emphasize innovative thinking, value each employee as an individual and offer the chance to share in our dedication to quality and drive for excellence.
WinnCompanies is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. We are incredibly diverse with 47% of our workforce comprising of women or minorities. Here, you'll enjoy an excellent salary and benefits package in addition to strong career potential in a progressive and growing company.
We offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits; in addition to a generous 401(k) plan that includes a 100% vested employer match upon hire.
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace.
Learn more about us at, www.winnco.com