Areas of Responsibility
Skills, Experience, & Education
- Manage continuous improvement program, projects and events in line with overall corporate continuous improvement strategy.
- Plan, coordinate and facilitate events in conjunction with area and cross functional personnel.
- Encourage personnel in and facilitate implementations of continuous improvement projects.
- Develop and provide training in 5S, Lean and other continuous improvement methodologies as well as support 6 Sigma initiatives. Coordinate this with the Coordinator of Employee Growth and Development.
- Tie activities to metrics in order to track and communicate progress and results.
- Supports the company Mission statement.
- Complies with established safety practices and is proactive in communicating potential safety hazards to the Safety Committee.
- Performs other duties as necessary.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree (Engineering degree preferred) or equivalent experience.
- Experience in Lean methodologies, SPC and other training.
- Demonstrated leadership with project management skills.
- Must possess analytical and problem solving skills as well as strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and influence employees across work groups/teams and business units.
- Facilitator training or experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with MiniTab preferred.
- Must be able to work flexible hours (outside of standard 8am-5pm) when needed.
Turbocam is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Turbocam International - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -