We believe that each of our employees can play an important role in creating the great experiences that become lasting memories. And we're looking for more outstanding people to build our team. You'll discover that when you join us, you're in great company.
Primary Function: Direct and supervise department operations while ensuring throughput, productivity, cycle time and quality goals are met.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Employee Relations
3. Process Control
4. Process Improvement
5. Other Duties
Minimum Job Requirements:
1. Relevant technical or business training and/ or equivalent experience.
2. Ability to work in a production environment.
3. Understand and adopt lean manufacturing principles.
4. Ability to motivate co-workers.
5. Previous manufacturing experience.
6. Experience with interviewing, hiring, evaluating, and terminating employees.
7. Able to read and comprehend English.
8. Able to multi-task under pressure.
9. Good organizational skills.
10. Detail oriented.
11. Ability to prioritize.
12. Team player.
13. Willing to continuously learn.
14. Able to trust his/her own judgment.
15. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
16. Positive attitude.
17. Safety conscious.
18. Computer skills. (Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet, etc.)
We are an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer. Candidates are considered for employment with us without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, special disabled veteran, Vietnam Era veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or other protected veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
UniMark - 19 months ago
About half of the workforce are production workers and technicians ; the balance are account managers , engineers , customer service staff ,...