Operations & Customer Support Manager - Platts
Operations & Customer Support Manager –
The Operations and Customer Support Manager will provide the highest-level support and training to internal and external customers with the goal of driving acceptance and adoption of online application. In addition, the position will manage all daily Platts eWindow operations and ensure best practices are implemented and followed. The position is based in Houston, US.
· Provide technical support to external and internal customers to ensure all stakeholders are able to fully utilize Platts eWindow; and become single escalation point for all eWindow issues and requests identified by customers. This will require excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills; the ability to communicate with customers regularly to ensure they’re aware of enhancements; and the ability to interact in a professional and friendly manner with customers.
· Manage all operational aspects of eWindow in North America and push for operational excellence. This will require manager to proactively identify operational flaws; and to interact regularly and effectively with internal and external stakeholders to ensure operational standards and checklists are adhered to and understood. Manager will also be expected to support eWindow operations in Europe and Asia as needed.
· Work effectively with regional team that includes direct manager and two regional Business Development Managers on projects as needed to support efforts to drive eWindow activity in the US.
· Provide regular eWindow demonstrations and training to customers to ensure eWindow is understood and easy to use. Manager must be prepared to conduct trainings to small groups of customers both online and off-site.
· Undergraduate degree from recognized university.
· Customer-focused mindset.
· Solid written and verbal communication skills. Ability to present and demonstrate capabilities to a cross section of groups.
· Ability to work with diverse group of stakeholders to develop new trading products and help drive growth of business
· Moderate travel (less than 10%) may be required
· Solid MS Excel skills
· Self-motivated, detail oriented, and organized
Knowledge of commodity exchange trading platforms.
· Knowledge of energy commodity markets.
Regular full-time employees of McGraw Hill Financial routinely receive the following benefits:
About the Company
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Flexible spending accounts with company contribution
- 401K with company matching, long-term and annual incentives, stock purchase program
- Many work/life benefits such as low-cost emergency child- and elder-care, parental leave for birth or adoption, flexible work arrangements, volunteer opportunities, employee assistance programs, tuition reimbursement, employee discounts, and much more
, the world’s leading energy information provider, traders, risk managers, analysts, and industry leaders will depend on you to help them make better trading and investment decisions in the all-important energy markets. Our real-time news, pricing, analytical services and conferences help markets operate with transparency and efficiency. With more than 600 employees in 17 offices spanning five continents, you get the best of a small company and a Fortune 500 corporation at Platts. We have a highly diverse workforce, a global perspective, and a “business casual” culture. Platts is a division of McGraw Hill Financial.
McGraw Hill Financial is an equal opportunity employer. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment. For special accommodation due to disability, please email webmaster -at- mcgraw-hill.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate individual.
McGraw Hill Financial - 8 months ago
McGraw Hill Financial is a high-growth, high-margin benchmarks, content and analytics company serving the capital and commodity markets....