(NASDAQ: MASI) headquartered in Irvine, California, is a fast-growing and award-winning international medical technology and device company with operations spanning the globe. We develop innovative, noninvasive monitoring technologies that save, extend and improve the lives of people of all ages, in all walks of life. These revolutionary technologies are helping to solve "unsolvable" problems that have plagued the healthcare industry, while taking the pain and discomfort out of blood monitoring. For more than 20 years, innovation has been and will continue to be our passion.
To learn more about us, please visit: www.masimo.com
The Clinical Specialists are responsible for working in coordination with sales personnel who assist health care facilities in evaluating and installing all Masimo Products.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Minimum & Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- Acquiring necessary technology for evaluation and installation; Assisting and leading on-site installations that will include various forms of Masimo Products;
- Coordinating the needs of the installations with Masimo Corporate headquarters for personnel and equipment;
- Coordinating with the health care facility and OEM partners in order to provide a smooth transition to Masimo Products;
- Maintaining an on-going relationship with Masimo customers to meet or exceed their expectations;
- Present a positive/professional image reflective of the Masimo Corporation in accordance with dress code policies;
- Collaboratively manage the respective territory with the Account Manager, as well as assist others in their territory as needed;
- Partner with sales team during the various aspects of the Masimo sales cycle including pre-sale activity, evaluation, installation and the follow up process;
- Ability to prioritize and plan independently, as well as with sales and CS team members to meet the goals of the company and attain customer satisfaction/loyalty;
- Ability to be an integral part of an innovative, fast paced clinical and business development team;
- Identify specific needs of the customer before, during and after installation; Identify problems and assist in providing solutions to customer issues;
- Manage the installation of all Masimo Products to include: OEM partner products and clinical support teams during the install process;
- Expert knowledge of all Masimo Products and Technology;
- Ability to teach others the various aspects of all Masimo Products and Technology through Super User Classes, In-service Training and Continuing Education;
- Ongoing participation in the evaluation of new and existing products; Assist with customers interested in clinical/scientific research, data collection and analysis to include beta testing;
- Pertinent Information regarding customer interaction must be documented for use by other Masimo Team Members in timely manner using appropriate means;
- Participate and support tradeshows as required;
- Extensive Travel is required;
- Performs special projects as requested
Licensed Health Care Professional;
- Exceptional written, oral and interpersonal skills;
- Must be PC literate;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to work independently;
- Independent problem solving skills;
- Ability to travel extensively;
- Must meet current state and/or professional license requirements or been in good standing when having left bedside healthcare (if state has credentialing)
Minimum of 2 years Critical Care experience preferred. Managerial/Leadership experience preferred. Registered Respiratory Therapist or Registered Nurse preferred.
Physical requirements/Work Environment
This position primarily works in an office environment. It requires frequent sitting, standing and walking. Daily use of a computer and other computing and digital devices is required. May stand for extended periods when facilitating meetings or walking in the facilities. Must be able to travel extensively (both domestically and locally), so the ability to operate a motor vehicle and maintain a valid Driver’s license is required.
The physical demands of the position described herein are essential functions of the job and employees must be able to successfully perform these tasks for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made for those individuals with real or perceived disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job described.
We are proud to offer if eligible a highly competitive compensation plan with an excellent benefits package including 3 weeks vacation, stock options, 401k match, medical, dental, vision plans and much more.
Masimo is proud to be an EOE, M/F/D/V, and we value and are committed to Diversity at every level.
***NO AGENCIES PLEASE*** Thank you!
As important as the blood running through your veins is the oxygen it carries. Masimo knows that and makes tools that monitor arterial...