(NASDAQ: MASI) headquartered in Irvine, California, is a fast-growing and award-winning international medical technology and device company with operations spanning the globe. We develop innovative, noninvasive monitoring technologies that save, extend and improve the lives of people of all ages, in all walks of life. These revolutionary technologies are helping to solve "unsolvable" problems that have plagued the healthcare industry, while taking the pain and discomfort out of blood monitoring. For more than 20 years, innovation has been and will continue to be our passion.
To learn more about us, please visit: www.masimo.com
The Clinical Specialist works in coordination with Masimo Sales, Clinical Specialists and Management Teams to assist health care facilities to Evaluate and Implement Masimo Products. This includes but is not limited to;
- Knowledge of Masimo Product line, with the ability to train others in the usage of the various products.
- Coordinate and participate in health system evaluations of Masimo Products.
- Manage all aspects of a Masimo Implementation.
- Be a resource to all team members.
Essential Job Duties:
- Present a positive professional image reflective of the Masimo Corporation in accordance with Masimo policies.
- Support Masimo Sales Team Member’s during various aspects of the Masimo sales cycle, including pre-sale activity, evaluations, implementations and customer follow up.
- Able to plan and prioritize a work schedule independently to meet the goals of the company.
- Identify the specific need(s) of the customer, especially as associated with unique SpO2 applications before, during and after Implementations.
- Masimo and OEM product knowledge as related to Physical Inventories and possible upgrade paths.
- Participate all aspects of a Hospital Implementation, which includes the coordinating of products, Masimo Clinical Staff, Healthcare provider training, product installation, go live and immediate follow up.
- Able to independently perform Masimo Software and Rainbow Parameter Upgrades.
- Able to teach Super User Classes using Masimo Approved Slides that support core concepts of conventional Pulse Oximetry and Masimo SET Technology.
- Participate and Support Tradeshows as required.
- All other duties assigned within the scope of this job description.
- Maintain up to date, clear and concise records regarding interactions with customers.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Licensed Health Care Professional preferred.
- Minimum 2 years Critical Care experience preferred.
- Leadership experience preferred.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, organizational and presentation skills.
- Independent Problem solving skills.
- Proficient PC skills, that includes but not limited to Outlook, Excel, Power Point and Microsoft Word.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must be able to travel extensively.
Credentials and Experience:
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) or Critical Care Registered Nurse (RN).
- Must meet current state and or professional license requirements or be in good standing after leaving bedside health ( if state has credentialing )
We are proud to offer if eligible a highly competitive compensation plan with an excellent benefits package including 3 weeks vacation, stock options, 401k match, medical, dental, vision plans and much more!
Masimo is proud to be an EOE, M/F/D/V, and we value and are committed to Diversity at every level.
***NO AGENCIES PLEASE*** Thank you!
Masimo - 12 months ago
As important as the blood running through your veins is the oxygen it carries. Masimo knows that and makes tools that monitor arterial...