Track flights and advise staff and handlers of ETA/ETD and handling required. Complete and reviews data entry to ensure accuracy and completeness and corrects inaccurate and/or incomplete information. Communicates serious issues to management. Inspects aircraft cargo, identifies unsafe and insecure cargo and ensures problems are addressed and corrected. Prepares aircraft cargo documentation to ensure accuracy and completeness and corrects inaccurate and/or incomplete information. Communicates serious issues to management. Completes HAZMAT loading documentation to ensure accuracy and completeness and correct inaccurate and/or incomplete information. Communicates serious issues to management. Completes validation and verification reports as required. Completes paperwork and reports, including pallet off-inventory, on-hand inventory, pallet/net/strap reports and lock/net discrepancy reports, and provides to corporate and/or appropriate sources. When applicable, develops and distributes load plans to appropriate personnel. Verifies completion of weight and balance documentation and obtains necessary approvals prior to take-off. Blocks aircraft in and out on landing and departure. Inspects aircraft cargo to ensure safe and secure and reviews documentation to ensure accuracy and completeness. Ensures accuracy and completeness of HAZMAT loading paperwork, notifies crew of location and, if necessary, obtains appropriate approvals prior to take-off. When necessary, runs main deck controls for aircraft loading/unloading of cargo. Creates applicable Declaration for Customs and Agriculture. Establishes and maintains working relationships with Customs, Agriculture Department, flight crews, crew transport, other line stations’ ground operations personnel, sales/customer service personnel, vendors and HDQ Dispatch. Operates GSE and UGSE equipment required for flight handling. Performs inspections on UGSE and loading racks and reports any discrepancies to proper Supervisor. Performs other duties as assigned, including GSE and UGSE maintenance.
- Applies understanding of aircraft positions and heights, aircraft weight limitations and aircraft overhangs.
- Proficiently utilizes MTS and LCL.
- Knows and adheres to company operating policies, operations, processes and procedures appropriate to the job.
- Knows and adheres to aircraft, vehicle and employee safety rules and regulations.
- Understanding and uses UGSE operations and inspections processes.
- Uses ability to track and coordinate multiple issues simultaneously.
- Computer literate
- Basic math skills
- Previous airline experience preferable
- High school or equivalent work experience
- We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including health coverage, life insurance and 401k savings plan with company match. Visit our website at www.atlasair.com.
Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings is an equal opportunity employer that promotes diversity in the workplace.
Please state position applying for in subject line of email. For immediate consideration, please e-mail your resume as a Word document along with salary history/requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org