You're excited about the opportunity to work for a really interesting company and support our awesome team of Automatticians. You'll work closely with the HR and Finance team, managing the onboarding process for new hires, getting new Automatticians set up with the equipment and home office setup they need, managing employee records, performing light data entry, and providing general administrative support for the Operations team. Automattic is a place like no other, and we attract those who are passionate about making the web a better place.
WordPress is the leading publishing platform on the internet. We provide website creation and hosting services to customers ranging from individuals and small businesses to large enterprises like CNN and Forbes. We earn revenues in the tens of millions of dollars a year, and have doubled annual revenues in each of the past few years. Our operations are international — 30% of our 128 staff, plus a significant portion of the customer base and revenues, are outside the U.S. See http://automattic.com/work-with-us/ for more info.
Does this sound exciting to you? Read on. Do you have:
- Experience with a fast-growing, fast-paced software or internet services startup?
- A passion to implement systems and processes to keep operations running smoothly?
- Experience with payroll entry?
- Experience with QuickBooks?
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy?
- Experience using the WordPress platform?
How to Apply
If you feel you might be the best person in the world for this job, please apply below. We are lucky to receive hundreds of applications for every position, so try to make your application stand out. Not all applications will receive a reply.
Automattic / WordPress.com - 2 years ago