UPS Freight, a leader in the LTL trucking industry, is currently seeking an Operations Clerk to answer customer inquiries, process paperwork, and follow procedures concerning overages, shortages, damages, claims, and the tracing of freight.
An Operations Clerk will also be responsible to:
Transportation industry understanding and/or previous data entry experience preferred.
- Review invoices
- Work with both central and local dispatch offices to assist in managing load schedules
- Answer customer inquiries relating to rate quotes, appointments, etc.
- Perform data entry functions (i.e. keying bills from manifests)
Employer will not sponsor visas for position.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- U.S. citizen or otherwise authorized to work in the U.S.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic computer skills
UPS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
UPS - 23 months ago
As a global leader in package delivery and supply chain solutions, UPS is passionate about innovating new ways to make business work better,...