Security Benefit, a successful, national provider of retirement plan products, financial services and business processing is currently interviewing for Part-Time Operations Clerks in the Topeka, Kansas corporate office for se2 operations units. PT Operations Clerks provide administrative support to the operations department and staff handling such duties as:
- Processing and researching customer information, documents and requests.
- Handling mailings and mailing prep.
- Setting up spreadsheets/documents.
- Completing data entry and handling additional related administrative projects and assignments.
- PC skills w/ Excel, Word, use of internet and the ability to learn and use internal systems.
- Ability to perform data entry activities quickly and accurately.
- Thorough, research skills, related to review of financial services documents.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly, follow directions and work independently, in addition to interacting appropriately with internal and external contacts.
Visit the Careers Section of our website at www.securitybenefit.com to apply online and to review more information about the positions. EOE
- Ability to work M-F on a part-time basis between the hours of 12 pm to to 5 pm for up to 19 hours weekly.
Send This Job to a Friend
Security Benefit Web - 20 months ago