Maintain AIMS operating system database with Atlas/Polar/DHL aircraft dispositions. Build and manage Atlas/Polar/DHL flight schedules in AIMS. Process customers’ operational requests (i.e. schedule changes, courier listing requests, etc.). Main System Ops Control POC for nightly peak DHL operations. Communicate operational DHL information/changes to all affected stations, vendors and affected employees. Review DHL validation reports for operational data and adjust the operating system as necessary. Monitor all Atlas/Polar/DHL flight activity including the research and coding of flight delays. Coordinate with all CVG support staff to ensure all parties have the latest information related to nightly DHL operations. Help coordinate recovery plans for Atlas/Polar/DHL aircraft disruptions.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Prior airline operations experience required.
- Comfortable with making key decisions.
- Computer proficiency.
- Perform will under pressure.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexibility with work schedule to include working nights, weekends and holidays.
- Prior DHL experience highly desirable.
- We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package including health coverage, life insurance and 401k savings plan with company match. Visit our website at www.atlasair.com.
Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings is an equal opportunity employer that promotes diversity in the workplace.
Please state position applying for in subject line of email. For immediate consideration, please e-mail your resume as a Word document along with salary history/requirements to: email@example.com