The axs.com Operations Internship provides qualified college student the opportunity to gain access and insight into the highly competitive world of events and entertainment, while assisting axs.com (our new premier ticketing platform) in a variety of events. Each axs.com intern will build valuable career experience as they assist the department in its efforts to create the best ticketing experience for our consumers.
Qualified individuals MUST be current college students and must be able to receive college credit for this internship. This is a non-paid position. Hours will vary depending upon school schedule and availability.
• Perform general research pertaining to ticketing and event pricing
• Work with venue clients on improving the current ticketing system
• Assist project manager with documenting and tracking customer inquiries
• Proficiency in the following Microsoft Office programs: Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook
• Complete semester or term projects to be determined by various department managers
• Candidates must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work 15-20 hours a week
• Receive college credit for this internship
Req Create Date:
AEG - 14 months ago