Operations Management Trainee - Fleet Management
We are hiring an Operations Management Trainee in our Fleet Management department at our corporate facility in Olathe, KS. Our trainee position will provide the right candidate with skills for a successful career in operations, including exposure to driver and equipment management and problem solving.
Job duties include:
• Managing and providing direction for our drivers
• Dispatching drivers on assigned loads
• Managing equipment availability
• Processing high volumes of time sensitive information
• Corresponding with drivers via electronic messaging and telephone
• Providing motivation and support
• Addressing performance issues
• Communicating with other departments, as needed
This job requires:
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced setting
• Attention to detail
• Computer knowledge
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong communication and follow-up skills
• Ability to function effectively in high pressure situations
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university preferred. This is a full-time position working Monday-Friday daytime hours. Promotion opportunities may be Monday-Friday day shifts or 7on/7off night shifts. Transportation experience not required.
TransAm offers a casual, smoke-free work environment and complete benefits package. Apply using the link below and send resume with salary requirements to join the TransAm Team.
TransAm Trucking - 12 months ago
No, TransAm Trucking isn't that movie where Burt Reynolds helps haul beer from Texas to Georgia -- that was Smokey and the Bandit....