Operations Manager (Tourism & Hotels)
Description: The goal is to provide our guests with affordable vacations that they will remember for years to come. We sell direct to customers from sales offices on the mainland, offering a range of inclusive value-priced escorted tours and cruise/tour vacation packages worldwide. Prospects respond to advertisements place in a variety of media including newspapers, magazines, newsletters, radio campaigns, direct mail, and online.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for the overall guest experience of Vacations tours in the Hawaiian Islands.
Skills and Experience
- Effectively manage up to 10 employees
- Design and maintain very detailed and comprehensive tour technical itineraries
- Ensure timely and accurate pre-tour planning and administration
- Own and oversee day to day operations
- Play lead role in vendor management and relationships
This role is primarily Monday-Friday office hours however occasional evening and weekend working will be required.
- Prior relevant Hawaii based tourism management experience is mandatory (such as destination management, operational hotel management, event management, tour operator)
- Vendor Negotiation Experience
- Computer Literate with good working knowledge of Excel and MS Office
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes us different, it’s our...