We are currently seeking a Operations Manager for our Coiled Tubing yard location in Alice, TX.
This position is responsible for overseeing departmental or rig site operations, managing drivers or rig crew, investigating incidents. Incumbent oversees job pricing and paperwork, monitors quality, safety and environmental levels, and provides related service to customers. Responsibilities may include developing cost effective workover operations, managing company owned property and equipment, and ensuring proper procedures are followed and any required regulations are complied.
- Oversees all operations in the field.
- Trains new pump and vacuum truck operators and assigns mentor to new hires.
- Dispatches drivers and/or operators to job sites, prioritizes and assigns work, maintaining operations to maximize performance.
- Interprets and implements operational policies and practices, promotes and enforces safety standards and procedures.
- Determines equipment and supply needs, investigates equipment problems and recommends appropriate solutions.
- Resolves complaints and disputes in the field with employees and/or customers, building customer base and tending to the needs of customers.
- Tracks all equipment for assigned yards and maintains written tracking logs for proper record keeping.
- Performs monthly and periodic inventory audits.
- Oversees and enforces SOX compliance directives, addressing environmental issues as necessary.
- Maintains records of all monthly expenditures, composes monthly statements and manages local budget issues.
- Provides regular (weekly/monthly) reports to Division or District Manager on work status and/or upcoming events.
- May oversee Salt Water Disposal needs and keep track of their work status at all times.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. College degree is a plus, and may substitute equivalent years of work experience.
- Eight (8) to ten (10) years of oil field work experience, or in the assigned LOB.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Well-developed customer service skills.
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to handle difficult situations.
WHY WORK FOR KEY ENERGY SERVICES?
Key Energy offers a very competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, vision and dental coverage, life insurance, 401(k), education assistance, short-term disability coverage and paid time off. For consideration, please apply at the bottom of this page. EOE
Key Energy Services - Field Operations - 17 months ago