The Operations Manager is a senior-level store position.
The Operations Managers assumes total store
responsibilities in the absence of the Store Manager.
• Drive results through the appropriate behavior and
strong partnership with other executives and store
• Provides leadership and counsel to store team on
driving sales and operating the building to achieve
EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation
• Establish and maintain stockroom standards to
facilitate selling floor.
• Play a role in managing and delivering credit and gift
card results to optimize sales performance.
• Collaborate with corporate resources to promptly
resolve open issues.
• Always act with integrity, safeguarding company values
• Manage staffing and oversee scheduling objectives to
enhance customer’s experience while maintaining
• Execute well-planned shortage and safety programs to
support earnings objective.
• Anticipate, plan and execute supply ordering and
selling floor replenishment as a key component of the
• University or College degree in Business or related
• 3+ years experience in retail industry
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
• Great communication and organizational skills
• Creative and analytical thinker
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities
• Advanced Microsoft skills
• Ability to coach, train and mentor staff
Note: Only applications submitted online will be
Lord and Taylor welcomes all applicants for this
position, however only those selected for an interview
will be contacted.
Lord & Taylor - Stores - 15 months ago