Kabam is revolutionizing the video games industry by improving how gamers access and pay for their entertainment. Based in San Francisco with offices in Austin, Beijing, Luxembourg and Vancouver, Kabam is the #1 company developing core games for mobile devices, the Web and social networks. Kabam delivers deep crafted experiences for gamers who love competition, strategy, role-playing-games and social gameplay.
Are you a creative self-starter who is passionate about games? We want to meet you!
We need a sharp and disciplined individual who has a passion for online games and data-driven analysis. You will be responsible for bringing third party games onto Kabam.com, and making them successful. Key responsibilities include leading our efforts to maximize the lifetime value of our customers via analysis of product and sales metrics for those games.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Develop and test hypotheses to maximize lifetime ARPU of our customers throughout the world.
- Analyze test results and communicate key takeaways to management.
- Work directly with our third party developers to identify new opportunities for improvements in games.
- Create contests, events and promotion plans to drive monthly goals and targets for the distribution team, and work with developers to execute them.
- Lead localization efforts as we bring games from other markets to Kabam.com.
- Perform analysis on key performance indicators and sales trends within our third party games.
- Previous work experience with free-to-play games is a must.
- Excellent analytical thinking skills, to include both the science (e.g., modeling) and the art (e.g., be curious about the business, form and test innovative hypotheses).
- Strong written and oral communication skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate ideas to all levels of management, both external and internal.
- Passion for figuring out how in game economies work and change.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter, able to identify obstacles and work through solutions.
- Written and oral fluency in Mandarin a MUST.
- Fluency in other foreign languages a plus.
- Must be available to work on site at our offices in either San Francisco, CA or Beijing, China.
To send us your information, click 'Apply Now' below.
Kabam - 10 months ago
Kabam is the leader in the western world for free-to-play core games with 1st and 3rd party published titles available on mobile devices and...