This position is responsible for planning, directing and coordinating operations for a team of over 65
employees, including multiple project managers, staff surveyors, technicians and extensive field operations. Additionally, the successful candidate will be involved in business development and sales for targeted market sectors. We are looking for someone with a unique mix of technical depth and business acumen to lead a multi-million dollar project team. This is a rare opportunity to play a key role in a well-established organization with upward mobility at the senior staff level – including shareholder opportunity.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establish work plan and staffing requirements for multiple large-scale projects
- Oversees writing of scope, budget, and QAQC
- Plan and implement procedures and systems to maximize operating efficiency
- Review performance data (financial, budgets, sales and activity reports) to monitor and measure productivity, goal progress and activity levels
- Monitor and develop professional staff to maximize their potential
- Establish plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the market area
- Develop and maintain positive client relationships
- Serves as Company representative at meetings and presentations
Required Experience - Education and Skills:
- 15+ years of progressive surveying and management experience
- Registered Professional Licensed Surveyor – RPLS. Prefer license in TX
- Demonstrated leadership skills to manage multiple registered surveyors, technicians and
field crews to deliver multi-disciplinary projects with fees between $5 – 10M.
- Demonstrated success in business development, marketing, and networking
- Successful experience in contract negotiations, budgets, and fee estimates
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Join our stable and dynamic team! SAM, Inc.
offers very attractive compensation package – including competitive salary,
performance-based bonuses, profit sharing, shareholder opportunities, an
excellent health benefits package, relocation assistance and career
Surveying And Mapping,
Inc. (“SAM, Inc.”) is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V. If you are
interested in applying for employment with SAM, Inc. and need special
assistance to apply for a posted position, please contact 512-685-3556 to leave
a message or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
SAM, Inc. is not seeking to obtain resumes or
any other information on job candidates from third-parties such as recruiters,
placement agencies, etc. SAM, Inc. does not intend to consider any resumes or
other information on job candidates that is submitted through or via a
third-party. If, despite this notification, you submit a candidate's resume or
other information to SAM, Inc. and SAM, Inc. chooses to hire such a candidate,
SAM, Inc. has no obligation and expressly disclaims any liability to provide
you or your employer any remuneration or compensation for the hiring of such
SAM’s complete geospatial approach gives us the tools and skills to develop efficient and customized solutions for projects of any...