Operations Manager - Precision Metal Fabrication
Operations leader for respected precision metal fabrication job shop in the Northern Twin Cities. The Operations Manager is responsible for the management of all job shop activities at the operating level and to achieve effective and efficient use of equipment, facilities, schedules and personnel.
- Confers with executive management, engineering, finance and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes.
- Implements production of all products, integrating engineering projects into the regular operating process to ensure production and quality of products meet specifications.
- Monitors all production reports to ensure achievement of financial, safety, quality and on-time delivery goals.
- Coordinates and monitors plans for reduction in cost and product lead times for existing and new products.
- Directs total quality assurance efforts to aid in reaching production quality goals.
- Select, train, develop, review and appraise the performance of team members. Guide them to improved performance, recommend compensation, adjustments and promotions to effectively maintain and build a competent team.
- Maintain competitive production facilities with flexibility and minimum costs.
- Utilize continuous improvement concepts and benchmarking to support and improve the company’s position.
- Ensure all equipment and property is properly maintained.
- Other duties as apparent or assigned.
Share with us your talent and drive and we will provide a creative and supportive environment where your valuable contributions are rewarded and celebrated with professional growth, job satisfaction, and an attractive total compensation program.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Technical knowledge of precision metal fabrication and machining operations
- Experience in job shop manufacturing methods, processes, and programming.
- Ability to motivate team efforts to accomplish goals.
- A minimum of 5 years managerial experience.
Click on the Apply Now Button to begin the process of becoming part of our great team!
We are excited to partner with the HR Professionals at Instigate, Inc. to manage our recruitment efforts for this opening. All responses will be processed promptly on behalf of our hiring team by Instigate's TalentAssist - Recruitment Process Management Services. Please submit your resumes, applications or questions directly to Instigate for consideration. Thank you for your interest in joining our team.
Instigate is led by talent-acquisition experts with more than 35 years of experience. With access to Instigate’s cutting-edge...