You will be working for our Aviation division, supporting customers to whom we supply a range of FM services.
About the role
You will manage operational teams delivering soft services including office cleaning, reception services, pest control and waste management across a portfolio of sites located throughout the UK, to a key corporate client in the aviation industry.
- Ensure Health and Safety regulations are complied with and safe working practices are in operation at all times.
- Monitor all aspects of the contract to ensure a high quality service is consistently delivered and agreed KPI’s and SLA’s are achieved.
- Monitor services supplied by contactors ensuing compliance and high quality service provision.
- Ensure correct staffing levels are maintained to deliver maximum productivity within budget.
- Implement quality control procedures and measures to increase productivity and continually improve service quality.
- Liaise with the Client and staff cascading information, resolving problems and developing innovative ideas to improve and enhance service delivery.
- Control costs to ensure services are delivered within agreed operating margins .
- Maintain financial data to provide accurate visibility of expenditure.
- Accurately report on service and financial performance of the contract .
- Ensure adequate products, equipment and materials are available and are properly stored, maintained and purchased in accordance with Company procedures,
- Ensure HR issues are dealt with appropriately and in accordance with Legislation and Company policy.
- Deliver strategies to reduce labour turnover including effective performance management and staff development.
- Pro actively support a culture of continuous improvement as an integral part of service delivery.
- Ensure a professional image is presented at all times.
You will have a proactive approach together with the ability manage change and effectively lead operational teams to consistently deliver a high quality FM service within budget.
You will also need:
- Level 2 management qualification e.g. ILM
- Level 2 Health & Safety qualification e.g. IOSH desirable
- Significant experience in the delivery of soft services essential with good knowledge of current industry practices
- BICS assessor desirable
- Proven experience of successfully managing a large diverse workforce
- Sound knowledge of cost control and budget management
- Excellent relationship building skills
- To be educated to National Level 4 e.g. Diploma level
- Driving Licence