We seek an Operations Manager for our Eastern Fulfillment Center located in Gouldsboro, PA, to oversee and maintain the daily operations of the Fulfillment Team for our 2nd shift with the goal of providing consistently superior (“WOW”) service to all Quidsi Inc. customers. The chosen candidate will support the Director in developing all processes, procedures and schedules and will rely heavily on both experience and judgment to accomplish goals. This candidate would be highly motivated with a sense of an entrepreneur and a desire to develop the company into the premier on-line retailer. We are a fast growing company with high expectations in a technology driven culture; change happens daily. The ideal candidate would be flexible in hours and schedules to meet our ever changing environment.
• Hire, train, evaluate and develop team members.
• Ensure adherence to proper procedures and consistent actions.
• Manage and audit team member's timekeeping.
• Providing leadership and direction to a team of up to 30 warehouse team members
• Working with all levels of employees to develop and implement replenishment, cycle counting, consolidation and warehouse utility schedules to ensure efficient operation of day-to-day functions.
• Mentoring and developing team members to perform at highest standards.
• Preparing daily reports in a timely manner and reviewing goals and standards for continuous improvement.
• Maintaining the culture that we have built within our company.
• Creating a “WOW” experience for the team and customers.
In this role you will also be responsible for:
• Managing the daily activities of the warehouse specific to replenishment, pick/pack of customer orders.
• Schedule warehouse team members to meet the demands of the facility.
• Inventory accuracy.
• Assist and maintain appropriate inventory levels and product loss control.
• Continuously refine our operation through efficiencies and process improvements to perform at peak capacity.
• Maintain and exceed expectations set forth to insure successful team cohesion and results without direct, constant supervision.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• 2-3 years experience in consumer products/direct to consumer delivery required.
• 5S and Lean Practices
• Requires order fulfillment and Inventory control experience.
• 2+ years supervising a results oriented staff.
• Industrial Engineering or Production/Manufacturing background preferred.
• Intermediate computer and WMS skills required including in-depth Excel experience.
• Experience with RF devices in a fulfillment operation
• Knowledge of OSHA requirements
This position is located in Gouldsboro, PA
Quidsi is taking aim at Target, Wal-Mart, and other retailers of baby and personal care goods. One of the fastest-growing e-commerce...