To analyze customer demand and make adjustments to optimize the operations flow and cost based on material and capacity constraints. You will develop and communicate a plan for forward looking demand through cross-functional collaboration, historical data analysis, assessing sales and inventory information, industry trends, and customer insight.
- Review sales forecasts of Powersports OE customers and design an efficient build plan.
- Must understand how supply/demand planning impacts other functions of the business.
- Review sales data regularly and analyzing trends and shifts in demand.
- Meet regularly with master scheduling to review divisional input analysis.
- Develop and maintain planning tool and process.
- BA/BS degree required with preferred emphasis on Supply Chain Management, Business or related field
- Three years' experience in demand planning in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong computer software skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Pivot tables)
- Extremely detail oriented with ability to multi-task
- Understanding and ability to utilize statistical concepts
- Interest in outdoor recreation activities desirable.
Fox Racing Shox - 17 months ago
Compass Diversified Holdings helps niche companies navigate their way toward profitability. The holding company owns controlling stakes in...