Supporting United States Pacific Command (USPACOM), Logistics Plans and Exercises Operational Contract Support (J46 Directorate). Work location will be on-site at the client office in Honolulu, Oahu, HI.
- Performs a broad range of operations research analyses assignments entailing unique problems, creativity, innovative use of techniques, advanced approaches, and/or new technologies.
- Independently identifies and uses standard, unconventional and original mathematical, algorithmic, and programmatic approaches to define, plan, organize, design, develop, modify, test, and integrate data base or data processing systems, computer hardware systems and simulation models.
- Informs architectural design, functional specifications, interfaces and documentation of hardware or software systems considering system interrelationships, operating modes and software or equipment configurations.
- Researches unconventional applications of software and operating systems in designing and developing new methodologies, significant modifications or adaptations of standardized techniques.
- Responsible for developing project plans, guidelines, and controls.
- Reviews and evaluates study projects, proposal, and/or reports for adequacy of methodology, including the use and development of computerized models, ensuring the techniques used are valid and appropriate to the problem or issue identified.
· Significant travel may be required.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in engineering, mathematics, science, technology or a related field and 3-6 years of Operations Research System Analysis (ORSA) and Test and Evaluation (T&E) Statistician experience are required.
- Must have knowledge of analytical, mathematical, and /or statistical theories, principles, and practices to plan, coordinate, and execute segments of complex studies.
· Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. For this position, Prevailance will only consider applicants with current security clearances at the Secret level with Top Secret sensitive compartmented information (SCI) eligibility.
Prevailance, Inc. is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business established to provide consulting support to the Department of Defense,State and Federal governments, and the private sector as they face tomorrow's challenges. We are a growing company that embraces change and challenge and is committed to bringing our customers the services and products they need to succeed. Our solution set, Customers, and Teammates are always expanding - please review our website (www.prevailance.com) for our most current efforts. Our philosophy remains to provide world class consulting services that enable each Customer to meet and overcome their challenges and become leaders in their industry.