Job Title: Operations Service Specialist, Part-Time
The Schedule for this position is Wed to Thurs 6am-4pm
About Iron Mountain
Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM) provides information management services that help organizations lower the costs, risks and inefficiencies of managing their physical and digital data. The company's solutions enable customers to protect and better use their information—regardless of its format, location or lifecycle stage—so they can optimize their business and ensure proper recovery, compliance and discovery. Founded in 1951, Iron Mountain manages billions of information assets, including business records, electronic files, medical data, emails and more for organizations around the world. Visit www.ironmountain.com or follow the company on Twitter at www.twitter.com/IronMountainInc for more information.
We are currently recruiting for an Operations Service Specialist for our Operations division…
Internally services the customers by maintaining their inventory through performing record center tasks including retrievals, incoming, destructions, internal moves, permanent withdrawals and any special projects requested.
- Filing customer's media in/out of slots and cycling containers to/from shelves in the Company vaults.
- Completing and maintaining all records and forms with respect to receiving and/or releasing customer data, including the filing of vault paperwork.
- Driving company vehicle (van or small truck) on occasion to make special deliveries as needed; will drive a route on weekend shifts.
- Answering incoming client phone calls and contact clients via telephone.
- Utilizing production tracking software for inputting and tracking of all media / container processing and payroll hours.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The ideal applicant will have current exp. in a service industry.
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent is required.
- Flexibility in your schedule is a must for any qualified candidate.
- 1 year past work experience in a service industry and/or a team oriented environment.
- Computer proficient with MS Office and comfortable learning new technologies.
- Ability to communicate verbally with customers via telephone, and able to read/verify groups of numbers continuously during shift.
- Strong customer service.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds.
- Must be at least 21 years old with a clean driving record, be able to pass pre-employment substance abuse screening, a background check and a DOT physical.
At this time we are considering only local candidates who are able to work without employer sponsorship. No agencies or phone calls, please.
Only those candidates whose experience best meets our requirements will be contacted.
Iron Mountain is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: customer service, distribution center, logistics, shipping, warehouse.
You think you have a mountain of paperwork to deal with? Iron Mountain is one of the world's largest records storage and information...