Exterran is creating a new Operations Services Center (OSC) in Fort Worth, TX to support our North America Field Operations. This creates great career opportunities for support personnel. The OSC Senior Agents will be provide direct support to our field operations. By ensuring information flows to and from our Field Technicians accurately and consistently, the Agent teams will perform a critical role servicing our oil and gas customers and coordinating internally with various work groups. While reporting to the Operations Services Center Supervisor, the OSC Senior Agent will manage work orders, materials and equipment in a role critical to the success of our field operations and Exterran.
- Track progress of work orders up to the point of billing
- Reconcile data at the request of the operations team
- Correct any exceptions that are generated that hinder the flow of data through the system
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with management, team members, and field operations
- Ensure all work orders are closed in a timely manner with accurate data
- Create and maintain Bill of Material information for all applicable assets as required
- Maintain the scheduling system to ensure that the system is being set up and updated properly upon completion of work orders
- Ensure that accuracy of the equipment and asset records are maintained
- 5+ years of experience in a support or administrative role
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to organize work flow and use time efficiently.
- Ability to show strong attention to detail.
- Ability to perform at high levels in a fast paced ever-changing work environment and successfully adapt to changing priorities and work demands.
- Ability to anticipate work needs and follow through with minimum direction
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency using a computer including data management and MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Valid Driver’s License
Our core values – safety, service, respect, global perspective and integrity – define our culture. And our skilled employees are among the most respected experts in our industry. Perhaps you should be the next among us.
Exterran is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Exterran provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law
Exterran - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Exterran Holdings, Inc. is engaged in the full-service natural gas compression business. It provides operations, maintenance, service and...