Exterran is creating a new Operations Services Center (OSC) in Fort Worth, TX to support our North America Field Operations. This creates great career opportunities for support personnel. The OSC Senior Dispatcher will be providing direct support to our field operations. By ensuring communication flows to and from our Field Technicians accurately, timely and consistently the Dispatch teams will perform a critical role servicing our oil and gas customers, field professionals and interal work groups. While reporting to the Operations Services Center Supervisor, the OSC Senior Dispatcher will manage calls coming into the Operations Services Center, create and oversee work orders for operations events, and coordinate with Service Managers on technician assignments.
- Ability to manage and dispatch calls in a courteous, professional manner
- Create work orders and work with Managers to assign technicians
- Make wellness calls to Field Service Technicians (FSTs) to ensure field operations resources are safe
- Ability to effectively interact and communicate with management, team members, and customers.
- Maintain working relationship with corporate counterparts and colleagues in other Operations Service Centers to stay informed about best practices and expectations. Communicate and make recommendations based on information gathered.
- Utilizes software programs (Oracle, Excel, Outlook and Word) to perform duties and responsibilities.
- 5+ years of successful work experience and team leadership
- Dispatch/customer service experience
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to organize work flow and use time efficiently.
- Ability to show strong attention to detail.
- Ability to perform at high levels in a fast paced ever-changing work environment and successfully adapt to changing priorities and work demands.
- Ability to anticipate work needs and follow through with minimum direction, follow up on own initiative.
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency using a computer including data management and MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook
- Valid Driver’s License
Our core values – safety, service, respect, global perspective and integrity – define our culture. And our skilled employees are among the most respected experts in our industry. Perhaps you should be the next among us.
Exterran is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Exterran provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Exterran - 13 months ago
Exterran Holdings, Inc. is engaged in the full-service natural gas compression business. It provides operations, maintenance, service and...