Handling functions of plan deconverting from Ascensus, along with liquidating, coordinating processing, and auditing final exit reports.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Enters and/or processes data to handle the liquidation of assets.
- Coordinates liquidation of plan assets.
- Coordinates workflow on balancing of deconverting plan with AISC.
- Liaison for AISC to complete processing of final balanced exit reports.
- Manage deadlines – work within allotted time frames.
- Provides input to Management on client issues, escalated potential risks that impact either service satisfaction and/or financial liability.
- Collaborates with team members to continuously improve processes and in meeting goals.
- Understand deconversion processes and procedures by participating in regular team meetings.
- Resolves internal and external client issues by responding to all correspondence within communicated timeframe.
- Maintain status of reports by tracking and logging information into the system.
- Tracks plan progress through the deconversion process by monitoring and updating Deconversion Tracker database.
- Represents Ascensus in a professional manner through use of professional format and tone in verbal and written correspondence.
- Assist internal clients with service or processing issues by providing professionalism and accuracy within a designated time frame of receiving notice, and maintaining corresponding documentation as required. Obtain necessary ERISA knowledge or training to effectively answer inquiries or audit plan processing.
- Assist PSG units and team in monitoring turnaround times by communicating when your stage has been completed and/or when they need to initiate an action.
- Audit plan reviews by ensuring all forms and other required material is completed by reviewing all reports generated by the system.
- Complete final audit plan processing, system updates, or exporting data by collecting, analyzing, preparing or documenting accurate data.
- Research unresolved issues or discrepancies by investigating or correcting data, or consulting with necessary resources.
- Improve operations of unit by auditing and making recommendations for improvement as needed.
- Meet expectations of the job by attendance, punctuality as indicated in the employee policy handbook.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned .
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent industry experience is preferred.
- Two-three years experience with PC’s and MS Office software applications.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast paced high stressed environment.
- Experience with internal Ascensus applications preferred.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment to ensure common goal of providing exceptional customer service.
- Ability to work overtime and meet the needs of cyclical trends of the business organization.
- Ability to recognize and escalate issues to appropriate levels within an organization.
Ascensus, Inc. - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Ascensus delivers a full range of Internet solutions to the retirement industry and other financial organizations. Our products include...