The OS will be required to understand and communicate technical concepts, and will lead internal and external clients as needed in the execution of standard system activities, as well as being expected to engage in technical conversations with the client on a daily basis to troubleshoot campaign\software issues.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Focus is across service, execution, and strategy in that order
- Handle all service requests from the client and work with internal and external groups to resolve issues and proactively avoid those issues going forward
- Support client and internal team in the daily application and execution of software activities using Allant’s system tools.
- Assist clients with direct marketing analysis and execution activities, including the creation, implementation, and scheduling of both simple and complex system activities
- Perform system tool data manipulation processes which vary depending on the tool the OS will be supporting
- Understanding of campaigns and how system tools can be used to execute those campaigns
- Perform daily repetitive tasks including but not limited to campaigns, data manipulations, reports, issue/investigation troubleshooting, and scheduling of these tasks
- Support clients across multiple channels including Direct Mail, Email, Outbound Telemarketing, and other channels.
- Assesses requirements and helps Multi-Channel Operations Lead design client service solutions (including implementation tasks and process plan development), and mentors Operations Developer
- Identify and implement program/system changes for improved performance as well as for product improvement
- Assist client with software or data-related questions as needed to ensure marketing goals are being met
- Work in a team environment and establish productive user relationships
- Bachelor's degree required in Marketing, Business or Information Systems preferred or 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- 2+ years of experience with marketing automation tools required
- 2+ years of experience with Oracle SQL
- Experience interacting with clients and investigating and resolving issues
- A basic understanding of Direct Marketing and Campaign Management
- Experience with MS Office
- Strong business process/operational and analytical background
- Excellent organizational skills including strong written and oral communications, and the ability to work well in teams
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with all levels of management