Description and Qualifications
Transamerica offers a wide array of innovative financial services and products with a common purpose. Our mission is to help individuals, families, and businesses build, protect, and preserve their hard-earned assets. With more than a century of experience, we have built a reputation on solid management, sound decisions, and consumer confidence. Transamerica is a member of the
, a multinational insurance organization headquartered in the Netherlands. AEGON employs approximately 30,000 people worldwide. AEGONs businesses serve millions of customers in over twenty markets throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia with major operations in the United States, the Netherlands, and the United Kingdom. AEGON takes pride in balancing a local approach with the power of an expanding global operation. Respect, quality, transparency and trust constitute our core values as the company continually strives to meet the expectations of customers, shareholders, employees and business partners.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining complete and accurate plan and participant information and providing the information via web site, IVR and hard-copy reporting.
Perform periodic and scheduled program updates to the record keeping system.
Update plan and participant website information to ensure current and accurate information is available.
Process data, elections, plan and participant level contributions & transfers.
Print and mail quarterly statements and reports.
Perform mail room operations.
We are looking for a person with these required skills and education
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Data entry skills.
- Strong ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously in a fast and professional manner.
- Ability to remain focused and ensures accuracy when performing repetitive tasks while meeting deadlines.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team environment.
- Data entry
- Occasional filing is required
Transamerica offers a competitive total compensation program. In addition, we offer an attractive benefits package including medical, dental, disability, life insurance, medical expense reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, pension and profit sharing 401(k).
- This is an entry level position. Prior experience in this field is not required but a college education or a proven work history is required.
To be considered, please submit your resume as an MS Word attachment, including salary history and requirements, to www.transamerica.com
Transamerica is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Transamerica.com - 20 months ago