Operations Specialist I - Manufacturing
Come grow with us while playing a crucial role in our plant operations.
You ensure our production is
consistent with the demands of the consumer within the established standards of quality and cost and in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices.
While you are at it you’ll be building your network and expertise in a thriving environment of professional development and teamwork.
And together we’ll shape a stronger future for our company and your career.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as an Operations Specialist at Kellogg, you will be part of our success by:
Executing long term and complex projects for process improvement and innovation.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
ical expertise, support and trouble shooting of products and systems
training of lean manufacturing tools and skills and attending and leading Kaizen sessions within the Plant
overall skill levels of Operators and Supervisors through training, leadership, facilitation, troubleshooting and knowledge transfer
and supporting Kaizen activity throughout the facility
- Directing all activities
for all production lines across shifts in accordance with plant and line goals, product standards, costs, budgets, manpower, and established procedures
- Maximizing the
utilization of manpower through effective training, development, delegation, and performance evaluation/counseling of managers and operating personnel who comprise the respective team
As well as a hunger to learn and succeed in Operations, to be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following requirements:
- BA/BS with manufacturing experience, OR
- High School Diploma/GED and substantial manufacturing experience
- The ability to prioritize and manage multiple competing requests while maintaining a culture of accountability and execution
- Experience with lean manufacturing events and lean project initiatives
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Proficiency with computers, including Microsoft Office applications
- Proven ability to effectively function in a union environment and promote positive labor relations (if applicable)
- Experience in the Food & Beverage industry
- Experience in a union environment
- Experience with SAP
- Experience with production reporting systems
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this
for English or this
Kellogg Company - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
In 1906, W.K. Kellogg saw a better way. Healthier food and a healthier work place. “I’ll invest my money in people,” W.K....