The Shift Supervisor monitors the daily activities of the various airport operations which will include wheelchair, skycap and delayed luggage. Participating in the operation while monitoring the needs of the client are essential to this position. This is a non-exempt position and reports to the airport operations manager.
- Monitors daily activities of the operation
- Responds to needs of client and employees
- Keeps OM informed of activities
- Performs opening and closing procedures
- Conducts on-the-job training of new employees
- Performs agent and/or dispatcher functions on a regular basis
- Maintain position relationships with clients
- At least one year of operational airline / airport experience is preferred
- Ability to lead a team of employees and resolve operational issues
- Proficient with use of Microsoft office suite.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work various shifts including weekends and holidays
DataPlusValue is an Indian business procedure and IT services company. We offer privileged and extremely precise Data Entry and Data...