Manages staff including hiring, terminations, performance management, and staff training and development in accordance with the company’s HR policies, practices, and procedures.
Resolves client’s needs by determining the overall method of approach in accordance with the company’s policies, practices, and procedures.
Manages activities associated with the establishment of production schedules and ensures that production requirements are met.
Manages and coordinates promotion of services performed to develop new markets, increase share of market, and obtain competitive position in industry.
Coordinates material, equipment and activities of workers engaged in industrial, oil field, or environmental operations processes and assignments.
Evaluates performance records of the areas of operational responsibilities to ensure that financial budget goals and objectives are met.
Prepares bids, estimates and statements of qualifications.
Participates in new and continuing client sales contacts.
Requests equipment, materials, and supplies within limits of the locations budget.
Enforces compliance with administrative policies, procedures, safety rules, and governmental regulations.
May negotiate contracts with equipment and materials suppliers.
Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 10 years experience as a Manager in Industrial Services, which include but not limited to Tank Cleaning, Emergency Response, Hydro-Blasting and Vac Truck required
- TWIC Card required
- Ability to to use multiple systems and software while performing multiple transactions
- Effective sueprvisory skills including leadership and motivation.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations manage a budget
- Ability to analyze information from multiple sources and draw conclusions and make appropriate recommendation
- Well developed interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure