Posting Job Title: Operations Support/Field Dispatch
Requisition #: 140859BR
Posting Location: Columbus, OH, US
Area of Interest: Engineering/Technical Operations
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
Coordinate all field activity among field technicians to assure completion of the day's work and maintain the clerical flow of the Dispatch department. Assist field technicians in retrieving information needed to complete their job efficiently. Must be able to work various shifts
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Close out work orders in the computer system. Update the video monitor to reflect current plant activity. Answer phone and receive requests for service and installation, primarily from internal personnel or directly from customers
- Contact field personnel via Arris message or phone system and communicate regarding the need for service or installation work.
- May call customer to confirm scheduling of work.
- Track progress and check work status of field technicians to ensure the timely servicing of customer orders. Schedule, route, and assign work to installers and other technicians.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or general education diploma (GED) preferred
- Team player with positive attitude, flexibility, patience, dependability and attention to detail a must.
- Ability to type into a computer system.
- Previous Dispatch or Customer Operations experience helpful
- ICOMS experience helpful
- Must be flexible as hours and days may change due to business needs
FCC Unit_TWC: 0534
Controlling Establishment ID: 00026 - Columbus Olentangy
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...