Operations Support Associate-USSCO
Part-time with Benefits-7:30am to 2pm-Mon to Fri
Specialized skill distribution role. Individual may work in any of a variety of distribution roles.
- Problem solving as it relates to Inventory Corrections.
- Using available reports, research locations and items in question.
- Data Entry and make system adjustments as necessary.
- Responsible for audits, cycle counting, and product slotting.
- Working with internal and external customer service.
Education and Experience
- Run required equipment in a safe and controlled manner.
- Utilize appropriate technology in an effective manner.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area and assist with housekeeping of the facility/work area.
- Must be able to understand simple directions in English.
- Utilize appropriate technology in an effective manner in performance of the function, i.e. computer, scanner, software, etc.
- Basic Math
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Minimum one year Warehouse/Distribution-related experience required or 1 year inventory experience required, depending on facility need.
United Stationers - 9 months ago
Don't think that United Stationers is just another paper pusher. The company is a leading wholesale distributor of office supplies and...