We are currently seeking a Operations Support Manager for our location in Odessa, TX.
This position is responsible for managing the maintenance related operations in support of a Marketplace within the Well Servicing line of business, including company-owned repair facilities and the field service crews assigned to the various projects within a particular Market Place, ensuring work performed is in compliance with established policies and procedures as well as meeting state laws and federal regulations. Incumbent provides oversight to all work projects and job orders for timely and effective completion within set guidelines and budget.
- Performs diligently to insure that all employees under his care work in a safe manner and are provided with a safe work environment
- Provides direction and management to all employees assigned to the “cost center” to ensure all work performed is carried out in accordance with established policies, procedures and within budget guidelines and job orders are completed in a timely and cost effective manner
- Provides guidance and support to field personnel on equipment builds and repairs, maintenance, audit and compliance issues
- Manages, evaluates and coordinates various projects for accurate cost, budget considerations, safe and clean environment, effective use of equipment and materials and best utilization of work crew and scheduling of work activities to meet project deadlines
- Monitors and reviews cost analysis of jobs and cost reporting, approving job tickets as needed
- Oversees the evaluation of employee performance, skill levels and job requirements
- Oversees the overall maintenance, upkeep and appearance of all equipment assigned to the cost center
- Monitors and approves the ordering and level control of materials and assets for the cost center.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- College degree or technical training in equipment maintenance or a related function preferred
- Ten (10) or more years of work experience in a directly related field
- Prior supervisory and shop maintenance experience preferred
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Good knowledge of computer skills
- Knowledge of laws and regulations on equipment maintenance and safety practices
- Demonstrated experience in and knowledge of oil field equipment servicing
WHY WORK FOR KEY ENERGY SERVICES?
We offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, vision and dental coverage, life insurance, 401(k), education assistance, short-term disability coverage and paid time off. For consideration, please apply at the bottom of this page. EOE
Key Energy Services - Field Operations - 23 months ago
Key Energy Services is a dynamic and well respected company with a mission to be a leading global well intervention and production...