The Operations Support Representative is responsible for monitoring the routine operations of the company and proactively addressing any client or radiologist issues. This position will answer the Aris Customer Service phone lines and route callers appropriately. This is a professional healthcare organization that provides services to hospitals and medical facilities nationwide 24/7/365.
Summary of essential job functions:
- Ability to differentiate between a computer hardware issue and an application issue.
- Ability to monitor personal work assignments and complete them within set timelines. Seeks assistance when unable to meet deadlines or needs further help.
- Works independently within the boundaries of their work assignments and timelines.
- Works well within a team environment by accepting and offering honest and constructive feedback, supporting team goals and collaborating with team members to complete work.
- Ability to effectively interact in a respectful manner with customers and physicians with an understanding of their needs.
- Responsible for monitoring an online work list that represents radiology studies that are electronically transferred between customers and radiologists.
- Responsible for monitoring turn-around time of studies.
- Responsible for monitoring studies through their entire workflow to ensure we are meeting our contractual time requirements.
- Answer the Aris Teleradiology customer support lines. Triage calls and distribute issues in accordance with company policies and procedures. This may include connecting customers with the radiologist on call, contacting the IT support team, contacting the radiologist to communicate that a study is ready to read.
- Provide administrative support duties. These duties my include but are not limited to, performing data entry, monitoring other information systems, assisting with marketing projects and providing tier one application support and other duties as requested.
- Ability to multi-task with a positive attitude. Manage stress and work within a team environment.
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of two (2) years customer service experience
- Good computer skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette
The Operations Support Representative position is a sedentary position and may require sitting for long periods of time, pushing, pulling or lifting up to 10 pounds.
Shifts will include evenings and weekends (15-30 hours per week).
Only candidates meeting the above criteria will be considered.