1. Direct agents, visitors, applicants, policyholders, claimants and vendor representatives to the proper individuals in the Home Office.
2. Sort and distribute mail for all departments located in the lobby area.
3. Perform as receptionist on a rotation basis of a workweek in duration.
4. Operate the switchboard, which includes in and out WATS lines.
5. Take a limited number of messages, page individuals, and make emergency calls as needed.
6. Keep the Senior Operator apprised of any operating problems.
7. Accept and process policyholder premium payments while on front desk duty. 8. Issue photo name badges to guests, vendors and agents.
1. Perform other duties as required.
There may be functions (essential or marginal) of this position not listed in this description.
High school graduate or equivalent with excellent grammar, verbal communication and listening skills and a professional demeanor required. Must be able to maintain composure and flexibility under pressure and enlist assistance when necessary.
Grange Mutual Casualty Company - 12 months ago