Answers telephones professionally , respond to customer inquiries, schedule appointments for providers and immunizations, obtain basic patient information over the phone, send Telephone encounter with messages to Providers, provide patients with service information about our facilities, transferring calls to appropriate department.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Able to scheduled appointments in office software.
2. Obtain required information from patient and makes changes as necessary in the office software such an update patient information and modifications.
3. Able to send telephone encounters for the Medical assistance or providers with messages, questions or medications request from patients.
4. Call the billing assistance to get help on patients pending account.
5. Transferring calls to other departments.
6. Follows HIPAA guidelines and Variety Care policy and procedure.
7. Assures that office equipment is in good working order. Notifies appropriate staff member if problems arise.
8. Make remainder calls for patients appointments
9. Other clerical duties as assigned.
Education, Work Experience and Specialized Skills/Knowledge :
1. High School Graduation or GED.
2. Ability to enter data and has basic keyboarding knowledge.
3. Must have excellent communication skills and have the ability to communicate with patients and staff.
4. Must have excellent listening skills to take accurate messages.
5. Trustworthy handling confidential patient information.
6. Ability to work in an active and stressful environment.
7. Ability to work with difficult patients from time to time.
8. Bilingual (English/Spanish) REQUIRED .
Able to sit for long periods of time.
Keywords: call center, phone, telephone, customer, schedule, medical customer service, clerical
call center , phone , telephone , customer , schedule , medical customer service , clerical
Variety Care - 14 months ago
Variety Care job openings