This position is based in MESQUITE, TX and will operate various mixers or dryers to produce oilfield chemicals to customer specification of the highest standard and quality.
• Operates mixers and dryers to produce oilfield chemicals
• Insuring accuracy in measuring and loading the machines with the correct weight of chemicals
• Operate the machines and monitor temperatures so that they may run safely and efficiently.
• Insure proper heating and cooling of the machine and product before, during, and after processing.
• Maintain machines to make sure it is clean and in good working order
• Make sure you have read and understand the MSDS on all chemicals used and processed.
• Ensure sure you have the correct formula card to balance the mixture correctly.
• Ensure accuracy of the batch reports.
• Follow company policies and procedures regarding all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) that is required for the product/job.
• Make sure the area is clean and free of debris.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Must be able to follow both written and verbal instructions.
• Must be able to understand and interpret MSDS documentation for safety purposes.
• Must be able to calibrate a scale and measure accurately.
• Ability to calculate figures and add, subtract, and multiply.
• Ability to understand fractions and accurately read measurements.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs regularly.
Other Job Information (if applicable):
The hours are from 6:00 pm-6:30 am and this team works on a rotating schedule of: Week 1-(48 hours) Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday Week 2-(36 hours) Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday.
Fritz Industries, Inc. - 19 months ago