This position is based in Greenville, TX and will utilize the encapsulation machines for creating products for the Oilfield Division that are of high quality and which meet all necessary specifications. This position will work with Research & Development to create product that passes with a very high yield rate. The hours are from 6:00pm-6:30am and this team works on a rotating schedule of Week 1-(48 hours) Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday Week 2-(36 hours) Sunday, Wednesday, Thursday.
• Maintain machines to insure it is clean and in good working order.
• Load the hopper with the correct weight of chemicals.
• Insure accuracy when weighing the correct amount of coating to start the mixer.
• Operate the machines and monitor temperatures so that they may run safely and efficiently.
• Monitor the weight scale under the coating to insure the pumping rate is accurate.
• Monitor the fluidization of the chemicals and operate the pump to blow the screen clear every five minutes or as needed.
• Monitor the machine and change the screens when clogged with coating.
• Insure proper hearing and cooling of the machine and product before, during, and after processing.
• Read and understand the MSDS on our chemicals and our coatings.
• Insure you have the correct formula card to balance mixture correctly.
• Insure accuracy of the batch reports.
• Follow company policies and procedures regarding all PPE that is required for the product/job.
• Make sure the area is clean and free of debris.
• This position requires the operator to lift between 50 and 70 pounds about 5% of the time.
• You will be required to stand up and monitor the machine 70% of the time.
• You will be required to bend, pull, and twist about 10% of the time.
• You will be required to sweep and clean around the machine 10% of the time.
• You will be required to fill out paperwork 5% of the time.
Other Job Information (if applicable):
Fritz Industries, Inc. - 18 months ago