[ALL APPLICANTS MUST APPLY IN PERSON FOR CONSIDERATION AS WELL AS ENTERING YOUR INFORMATION ON-LINE]
You must apply in person at either of these locations:
10 Glens Falls Technical Park, Glens Falls
603 Queensbury Ave, Queensbury
1st shift- Mon-Thurs 6:00am-3:30pm & Fri 6:00am-10:00am
Assemble and package medical device products to high quality standards in accordance with all policy and procedural standards of AngioDynamics
- Assemble and package devices following the operating procedures and blueprints.
- Transport, issue and stage raw material and components for each work order.
- Set up and adjust equipment as trained to do within the scope of the position; defer complex setup and troubleshooting to Machine Operators or Machine Shop personnel as directed by supervisor.
- Complete all documentation as required for each work order.
- Complete computer transactions as required for each work order.
- Cross–train co-workers in production processes as required.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Maintain a positive attitude and consistently demonstrate respectful behavior towards all co-workers and supervisory staff.
- Adhere strictly to all AngioDynamics safety procedures and policies at all times.
- Operate equipment and handle materials in a safe and proper manner as specified by policies and procedural standards.
- Immediately communicate concerns related to manufacturing processes to supervision, particularly those that affect safety or product quality.
- The above is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities. Other activities may be assigned as required by management.
High School diploma or equivalent
- Manufacturing production line experience is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with others.
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs regularly; 50lbs occasionally.
- Ability to stand, sit, and walk to perform production tasks as required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess aptitude to learn blueprint reading and the operation of computer terminals with appropriate training.