Texas Masonry Products
Job Requisition ID: 27534
Job Type: Equipment Operator
Work Time: Regular
State: Texas (US-TX)
Postal/Zip Code: 75034
Job Description Summary
Texas Masonry Products is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
- Positions forks, lifting platform, or other lifting device under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, boxes products, or materials
- Hook tow truck to trailer hitch, and transport loads to designated areas
- Performs routine maintenance to include recharge batteries; lubricating, fueling and cleaning
- Weighs materials or products and recordings weight on tags, labels, or production schedules
- Ability to move levers, shift gears, depress pedals and maneuver steering wheel to operator equipment
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- 2+ years of related experience in trades specific to job requirements; or equivalent
- Must be able to pass an internal certification program
- Ability to add, subtract multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
What Oldcastle offers you
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise. The Architectural Products Group (APG), has 240 locations in 38 states and 2 Canadian provinces, and is the leading producer of concrete products for the commercial masonry, professional landscaping and consumer DIY markets, We are also a regional leader in clay brick, cement dry-mixes, and packaged lawn & garden products.
One of our employees says it best…
Over 27 years, Oldcastle has always provided me with growth opportunities." – Gary
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please take 10 minutes to complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
Texas Masonry Products is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.
Oldcastle - 12 months ago
Oldcastle is the largest manufacturer of building products and materials in North America with more than 1500 locations and 35,000...