- Performs various pre/post op exams.
- Prepare patients for treatment and assists ophthalmologist in surgery with microkeratome and/or laser operation.
- Ensures confidentiality by completing and safeguarding medical records.
- Counsels patients by providing information about treatment, use of drops, drugs, and questions about surgery.
- Provides quality patient care, excellent communication, and customer service care.
- Creates a comfortable and welcoming environment for our patients.
- Shows initiative and drive in the Vision Center.
- Must follow through on tasks start to finish.
- Provides high patient excitement and drive and generates leads towards laser vision correction surgery.
- Experience in the medical field is required; optical field experience is highly preferred but not essential.
- Sales/retail experience preferred.
- COA/COT certification preferred.
- Effective written and oral communication skills are a must!
- The ability to work independently with minimal guidance as needed and work well under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal and time management skills.
- Open to change and willing to take on additional responsibilities as necessary.
LCA-Vision Inc. is a provider of fixed-site laser vision correction services at its LasikPlus vision centers. The Company’s vision...