KLA-Tencor Corporation, a leading provider of process control and yield management solutions, partners with customers around the world to develop state-of-the-art inspection and metrology technologies. These technologies serve the semiconductor, data storage, LED, and other related nanoelectronics industries. With a portfolio of industry-standard products and a team of world-class engineers and scientists, the company has created superior solutions for its customers for more than 35 years. Headquartered in Milpitas, Calif., KLA-Tencor has dedicated customer operations and service centers around the world. Additional information may be found at www.kla-tencor.com .
The WIN Division is the world leader in the design and manufacture of advanced optical inspection tools for inline monitoring of process defects in advanced semiconductor factories.
The Wafer Inspection Division (WIN) is seeking a Optical Engineer in our Milpitas, California campus.
Within this role, the selected Optical Engineer will;
- Develop experiments to investigate new optical design concepts and optical components.
- Design optical sub-systems and alignment procedures.
- Interact with vendors to qualify optical assemblies.
- Help solving critical production issues related to optical systems.
- Provide optical analysis support to help solving optical system issues and improve overall equipment performance
- Provide subsystem optics leadership
- Effectively communicate and translate to practice optical design and engineering concepts with team members and management.
- Strong fundamental optical engineering skills with a track record of applying those skills to create solid manufacturable and serviceable systems. The skill set should include competency of Code V and/or Zemax; Optical System Design; Lens Design; Tolerance Analysis of Complex Optical Systems.
- optical subsystem and vendor management experience
- Preference would be given to a candidate with experience in one or more of the following areas:
- DUV, EUV, X-ray systems
- Optical analysis, including ghost, tolerance, illumination and stray light analysis
- Precision optical metrology, CGH design, familiarity with optical alignment equipment, precision optics handling
- proficiency in optical alignment, optical bench testing, hardware handling, laboratory electronic equipment, data acquisition and handling, interface electronics, Matlab, Labview and C++ programming
- Bachelor's Level Degree with at least 3 years of experience. OR Master's Level Degree with at least 2 years of experience. OR Doctorate (Academic)
Equal Employment Opportunity
KLA-Tencor is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
KLA-Tencor - 14 months ago
KLA-Tencor is hard-core when it comes to hunting down chip flaws. One of the world's largest makers of process control equipment for...