Immediate contract opportunity for Oracle Apps / PeopleSoft DBA with Direct Government Client in New York, NY
Trigyn's Direct Government Client has a contract assignment for a Oracle Apps / PeopleSoft DBA in New York, NY.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Application performance tuning, SQL performance tuning, create/manage/tune materialized views, create/tune stored procedures, create/manage/tune db.
- PeopleSoft Installation, Administration and PeopleSoft DBA work.
- Write PL/SQL packages, triggers, procedures, functions.
- Understand application SQL logic and provide input for any performance improvement.
- Work with middleware team in new deployments to the application.
- Give recommendations on the new deployments for the application and test new deployments.
Note: candidates who do not have the mandatory skills will not be considered
- Oracle Apps DBA – Architecture & Administration Minimum Years Required: 7
- PeopleSoft Admin/DBA - Minimum Years Required: 8
Trigyn provides its employees with the following benefits:
- The candidate should have experience working with VLDB (minimum of 1TB) hosting large tables.
- Provide ORACLE database engineering, design and administration services for several mission-critical application/systems.
- Working knowledge of Oracle 11g oracle database administration.
- RAC on HP systems Veritas cluster filesystem, 11g RAC, ASM on Linux systems, Oracle datapump, export/import Oracle database migration, Oracle database backup and recovery, Familiarity with Redhat Linux, Writing shell scripts, Managing databases using Oracle Enterprise Manager, Oracle DataGuard, Oracle GoldenGate and Good communication skills.
- Must possess thorough knowledge of Entity-Relationship diagrams.
TRIGYN IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Medical and Prescription Drug Insurance through CIGNA (Contribution Required)
- Dental Insurance through Aetna (Optional Benefit)
- 401(k) Plan through Fidelity with Company Match
- TransitChek ® Commuter Benefit Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO) (Salary Option)
- Paid Holidays (Salary Option)
About Trigyn : Trigyn is an IT services company with over 900 resources deployed. Trigyn has been in business for over 25 years and is an ISO 9001:2008, CMMI Level 3 certified company.