Business Systems Analyst for Oracle E-Business Suite, including ERP and CRM applications with an emphasis on Order Management, Inventory, Purchasing, Bills of Material, Work in Process.
- Implementing and educating ERP implementation best practices across the company.
- Work closely with Supply Chain users to gather requirements and identify most feasible solutions to implement. Provide guidance and support to other departmental staff.
- Assist user community in developing their applications; gap analysis, configurations, translating business requirements into functional/technical design and preparing test plans and test scripts.
- Provide end user support and participate in development and implementation of all future enhancements and/or projects.
- Analyze, design/enhance, test and document interface specifications, training material.
- Work with DBA team to provide application support and trouble-shoot any issues related to Oracle e-Business Suite.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Oracle applications with significant experience in Oracle Order Management, Inventory, Purchasing, Bills of Material, Work in Process.
- At least three full cycle implementation experience in Oracle applications.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret complex business processes and systems.
- Deep design and development expertise in Oracle e-Business Suite with successful track record implementing highly scalable worldwide systems in a dynamic global environment.
- Extensive experience with all aspects of Oracle Applications 11i (Release 12 experience is a plus)
- Strong interpersonal, communication and client-facing skills.
- Participate as a member of a team-based environment. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing. Must be able to work successfully with little or no supervision.
- Ability to work closely with users, cross-functional teams and external vendors
- Must be able to travel occasionally within Europe and United States.
Trimble Navigation Limited is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D
Technology First - 13 months ago