Oracle Database Administrator for our SaaS enterprise databases. Our application involves complex querying capabilities over large volumes of data for our customers.
In a team-based service oriented environment you will:
- Contribute to the design, planning, and architecture of the environment.
- Build improved fault monitoring and alerting; improved performance monitoring and reporting, and manage capacity planning.
- Contribute to successful database installations, upgrades, and migrations.
Additionally, you will provide:
- Database monitoring, performance analysis and tuning.
- Support of internal teams for resolution of client problems/issues.
- Security compliance and auditing.
- Script creation and maintenance for automation of routine tasks
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Oracle 10g and 11g Enterprise Edition, including: PL/SQL, system architecture and configuration, OLTP, disaster recovery, and backup and restore.
- Three or more years of Oracle database administrator experience in a high-volume, web-facing environment.
- Excellent communications skills with demonstrated ability to interface well with other teams and quickly grasp business drivers that the technology supports.
XIFIN is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) provider of Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) solutions that enable diagnostic service providers to improve financial performance through a compelling return on investment and rapid time-to-value.
XIFIN is a Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug free workplace, including pre-employment drug testing