The Oracle Database Administrator will support the agency
database administrator and supporting web-based software development.
- 's ability to collect, manage, and visualize large amounts of data to influence decision-making at all levels of the agency. This requires the candidate to interact with the development team to develop web-based reporting solutions that present analytics and data from a data warehouse and data repository. The candidate must be able to develop and maintain enterprise data models and implement associated schemas for web-based applications that enable users to interact with complex data sets, process and ingest data, and generate interactive reports. Extensive experience with Oracle, SQL, database administration, data modeling, and database optimization and tuning are necessary for success in this activity. A willingness to quickly learn and apply new technology is highly desired.
A Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 10-15 years. Extensive experience as an Oracle
- Ability to understand, model, collect, and manipulate large, complex datasets.
- Extensive experience with the full software development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies, tools, and techniques.
- Experience with software development tools and platforms, including: Oracle, SQL, HTML, XML, and data modeling.
- Experience with systems and data integration solutions, tools, technologies, and Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) solutions.
- Ability to understand, model, collect, and manipulate large, complex data. Ability to design data warehouse and star schema solutions. Extensive data modeling knowledge and experience.
- Must possess a demonstrated ability to independently prioritize, plan and execute work tasks in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment.